Getting Started with the EFQM Excellence Model
Starting to Implement the Excellence Model
Starting to implement the EFQM Excellence Model within your organisation usually starts with a simple self-assessment of your organisation against the EFQM Model.
CforC offers 3 different self-assessment tools for members that begin the journey:
1. The Quick Check An easy tool for self-assessment based on the 8 Fundamental Concepts. As the name implies, it can be completed relatively quickly (between 1 – 2 hours). You end up with a list of improvement areas linked to your strategic objectives. Members can access this tool by contacting George.Wilson@cforc.org
2. Simple Questionnaire This tool is based on the 9 criteria of the EFQM Model. An easy tool to use, it helps you to assess your organisation in more in detail than the Quick Check.
3. Determining Excellence A guide to an organisation’s first self-assessment, which incorporates the Criteria questionnairea scoring profile in conjunction with . Available for sale – contact George.Wilson@cforc.org.
Starting to implement the Model at your organisation also involves making your colleagues familiar with EFQM terminology. Therefore CforC offers training opportunities for:
• Individuals to lead the implementation of an Excellence Programme.
• Management Teams with no previous experience of using the EFQM Excellence Model to take the first step.
For further detail on any of the Self-Assessment tools contact George.Wilson@cforc.org or on 02890737950