Risk ManagementView Events Calendar
The Risk Management Programme equips senior business executives and managers with the skills they require to proactively manage risk.
The programme is designed to enable SMEs to deal with the risks associated with present and future entrepreneurial opportunity and risk taking. The overall ethos is that risk is to be managed but not eliminated.
The programme is a mixture of seminar based learning and one-to-one mentoring.
Risk Management is delivered in partnership with the Centre for Competitiveness and is endorsed by the internationally recognised Institute of Leadership and Management.
Fully funded by Department for Employment and Learning (private sector companies only)
Designed to help you:
• See change as an opportunity and to see proactive risk management as a competitive advantage
• Develop tailored company wide consensus Risk Management Plans
• Prioritise the risks in your business, in a specific business department or in a business process.
• Understand and utilise Risk Management Models and Tools
• Develop and refine systematic Risk Management Procedures.