Measuring your own organisation against those with a strong track record for innovation will help you to recognise your existing strengths and weaknesses, and develop your future business plan accordingly.
We have a range of benchmarking tools that will assist you to compare your company with International and European Best Practice, highlighting opportunities for Improvement, Cost Reduction, Creating New Value, New Product/Service Development, new Business Models, Improving the Ideal Customer/User Experience and Opportunities for Business and/or Organisation Development.
If you would like more information please contact Adrian Gundy on +44(0)28 9073 7950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it can benefit you
- Compare your innovation performance against Global and European Best Practice benchmark – over 2500 European companies
- Identify your strengths to help you drive Competitive Advantage
- Identify weaker areas of performance and focus improvement
- Discover new market and new product/service opportunities
- Evolve your innovation processes to a structured and systematic Innovation Pipeline for repeated and sustained high performance