EFQMView All Partners
EFQM was formerly known as the European Foundation for Quality Management.
EFQM started life more than 20 years aog, when 14 CEOs joined forces in 1988 to develop a Management tool that would increase the competitiveness of European organisations.
Supported by the European Commission in the European Quality Promotion Policy, the founding members created the EFQM Excellence Model. The EFQM Founding Members are: AB Electrolux, British Telecommunications plc, Bull, Ciba-Geigy AG, C. Olivetti & C. SpA, Dassault Aviation, Fiat Auto SpA, KLM, Nestlé, Philips, Renault, Robert Bosch, Sulzer AG, Volkswagen.
The EFQM Excellence model is based on four main principles - Sharing, Training, Assessment and Recognition.
The Centre for Competitiveness is the national partner for EFQM on the Island of Ireland. It provides licensed training and support in all aspects of EFQM services.
- A European network for leading organisations to learn from each other.
- Training to help you implement the Model or to become a qualified assessor.
- Assessment tools to support your self-assessments.
- Recognition to acknowledge the highest performing organisations in Europe.
- Good practices and case studies through events, an online database, webinars and working groups.
Key Contact Details
NI Science Park
Belfast. BT3 9DT
+44 (0) 28 9073 7954