Comparing how your company performance compares to others is the first step, you then need to focus on improvement – making things go better, faster, cheaper and improving your customer and user experience.
At the Centre for Competitiveness, we have a team of people with specialist skills and experience and a range of tools and methods to help drive change and improvement. These include:
- Lean Principles
- Certified 6 Sigma Training & Project Support
- Value Stream Mapping
- Process Mapping identifying bottle necks
- On-Line process improvement tool box
- Implementing a Balance Score Card
- 5 S & Visual Factory
If you would like more information please contact the Centre for Competitiveness on +44 (0) 28 9073 7950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it can benefit you
- All our tools and methods are trusted and proven to work.
- We have many case studies of good practice demonstrating real results and business impact.
- Learn how to use benchmarking practically in the workplace.
- Release your people to lead and participate in Business Improvement teams and projects.
- Fresh thinking and paradigm busting – helping your people move to the next level.