The Fundamentals of Production Training and Coaching Programme
Perhaps the most valuable asset in a Manufacturing operation is its workforce. However, Operations staff often lack an understanding of the basic principles of Production and are not aware of how different processes interact or affect downstream processes. Our Fundamentals of Production Programme focuses on providing key players within a Manufacturing organization with an overview of the main processes involved in making production as efficient as possible. Participants will learn how to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and, critically, the potential for greater efficiencies.
We understand that successful business transformation involves more than just a training approach, it needs to be aligned to your company culture and the management style in place. We have therefore identified a number of Guiding Principles for the Fundamentals of Production Programme;
- We ensure a tailored approach for your company, using cross-functional teamwork and committed to the "Learning by Doing approach".
- Our Training and Coaching Programme is delivered in blocks, offering your organization the flexibility of choosing from the basic 2 day program to the complete "Order to Delivery" program spread over 4 days.
- The programme covers topics such as Production Planning and Control, Production Processes, Lean Tools, Problem Solving, Continuous improvement processes, Quality and H&S Systems Management.
- Various Lean Tools are incorporated into the training which can be related to candidates' work stations or, indeed, actual quality issues identified by the organization.
- The Programme is designed to provide your people with a structured approach that will allow them to identify potential improvements applicable to their functional areas.
Ideally participants should be from cross-functional areas in teams of 6 to 10 participants.
As part of our Fundamentals of Production Programme, we offer your organization the opportunity to select team based continuous improvement projects based on the learning experience which we suggest be linked to your internal recognition process. We can also incorporate ongoing team coaching sessions to assist your teams in implementing the improvements.
To learn more about how the Fundamentals of Production Programme can help your organisation, please contact us.